Coke is similar to an acidic cleaner. The quantity of acid in soda is sufficient to erode at the enamel of your teeth, making them more vulnerable to decay. In experiments completed on the acidity levels of soda, some ones were found to have PH levels as low as 2.5. To explain this better, consider that battery acid has a pH of 1 and pure water has a pH of 7.
To demonstrate that Coke Is destroying the human body, here are 20 applied methods you can use Coke as a home cleaner:
- 1. Removes grease stains from clothing and fabric
- 2. Removes rust; methods include using fabric dipped in Coke, a sponge or even aluminum foil. Also loosens rusty bolts
- 3. Removes blood stains from clothing and fabric.
- 4. Cleans oil stains from a garage floor; let the stain soak, hose off.
- 5. Kills slugs and snails; the acids kills them.
- 6. Cleans burnt pans; let the pan soak in the Coke, then rinse.
- 7. Descales a kettle (same method as with burnt pans)
- 8. Cleans car battery terminals by pouring a small amount of Coke over each one.
- 9. Cleans your engine; Coke distributors have been using this technique for decades.
- 10. Makes pennies shine; soaking old pennies in Coke will remove the tarnish.