yasakli sitelere giris gece hayati

Small bruise on back of little girl’s knee sends her to emergency room. Mom gives stern warning to all parents

Kailyn Donovan, a five-year-old girl, spent her day playing outside. When the little girl came back to the house, her mom, Kristine, noticed she had a little bruise on her knee.  Kristine did not give it much thought and hoped it would go away. Kristine and her husband received a call from school that their daughter had a fever. The couple took Kailyn to the pediatrician. She was given antibiotics to treat what the doctor assumed was a spider bite.

However, the little girl showed no improvement. Her worried parents decided to take her to a medical center for a second opinion.

They discovered that a black widow spider was responsible for their daughter’s bruise. What had appeared like a bruise-like discoloration on Kailyn’s knee was caused by the venom of the spider. The parents do not understand how one would find the black widow spider in Massachusetts. They are warning other parents not to underestimate such minor bruises or accidents in future.

[nextpage title=”WATCH THE VIDEO”]

Please watch and SHARE on Facebook to create awareness about this danger!

[video_player]

Smiley face Click
for daily cuteness
What do you think?